Health and Safety
ChemDry Excel take Health and Safety very seriously. All our staff are highly trained to ensure that any job undertaken is well considered and we comply with all current UK legislation or qualifications. We are fully insured with extensive public liability insurance and can supply our health and safety policy if requested.
Our specialist equipment covers many differing health and safety requirements such as the use of long reach window cleaning apparatus. We also use non toxic chemicals which we believe cause less harm to the environment.
We are members of safe contractor and our health and safety record is second to non. Please see below for a list of our health and safety accreditations:
- Safe Contractor Approved
- PASMA Approved – Tower Trained
- ISO 9001 Certified
- SMAS – Worksafe Contractor Approved
- NQA Certified
- CSCS – Construction Site Certified Scheme
- IPAF – International Powered Access Federation Approved
- Checkatrade – Approved
- CRB Checked – Criminal Records Bureau Approved
- CHAS – Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Approved
- BICSc – Member of the British Institute of Cleaning Science